Corratec X-Vert S 1.0 – RRP £1600 49cm – 19.5" SOLD

cyclinggardener

Retro Guru
I'm off on tour (check me out: http://www.brightonamericana.com/tour) so a long overdue clear out is in order...

This was bought from Wiggle in August 2010 and was only ridden on the road. I bought it from the original owner and have never ridden it. The bike was returned to Wiggle and returned with a clean bill of health and newly serviced forks and some new parts (see below). I have the original receipt and other paperwork. I'm going away on tour so all non essential bikes must go...

Everything works perfectly. Here's the parts list:

Frame: Extremely weight-optimised Bullish looks due to thick bottom and top tube Large sized top tubes for more stiffness Low Profile Chainstay prevents chain from being knocked around. Very good condition but with a few scratches and marks from wheel removal etc. No dents or damage.

Forks: Rock Shox Reba SL – Serviced by Corratec and not ridden since. Stanchions unmarked, some minor marks on the lowers. With handlebar mounted poploc lockout.

Wheels: Corratec own brand ZZYZX wheels. Bearings all perfect, nice and straight, some yellowing of the (removable) stickers. Strong but lightweight eyeleted rims.

Tyres: Continental Speed King 26 x 2.1 used but loads of life left, more than half left I'd say.

Shifters: 9 speed Shimano XT with indicator windows. Work like new, hardly a mark on them.

Mechs: Both Shimano XT, rear is brand new (still has weird green Shimano grease inside), front is damn near perfect too.

Brakes: Avid Elixir 5, all round great brakes. There are scratches on the callipers from wheel removal etc. Levers in excellent used condition.

Chainset: Truvativ Stylo. Only used for 6 months but there is a bit of heel rub. Meshes fine with a new chain.

Bottom bracket: Shimano XT brand new.

Chain: Shimano XT brand new.

Seatpost: Lightweight FSA, almost new condition.

Saddle: Boardman, off a Pro. Small nick on nose, I have a few other used saddles if you'd prefer one of them.

Bars, stem + grips: Corratec own brand ZZYZX, hardly a mark on them.

Pedals: Not included. I can get some basic ones to get you going tho if needed.

This is a top quality German brand bike with high end parts in excellent condition. Snap up a bargain and get out on the trails now that the rain's stopped!

SOLD

Attachments

• 1 whole-drive-side.jpg
    1 whole-drive-side.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 571
  • 2 drive-train.jpg
    2 drive-train.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 571
  • 3 front-wheel.jpg
    3 front-wheel.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 571
  • 4 bars.jpg