2008 Trek Top Fuel possible swap for hardtail - now sold

biggins

Retro Guru
Hi, I am consdidering offering my 2008 Trek Top Fuel Frame for swaps for a hardtail frame. Its the actual 16.5", virtual 17.5". I haven't done photos yet as its still built. The frame is pretty good, some cable rubs though. I of course will strip and do photos if I get interest. Its my only mtb at the moment so if I strip it I can't ride

I serviced the rear Fox shock last year, and as I was training for a marathon over winter not ridden much since. It doesn't leak air or oil and no damage on shaft.

I want to use all the bits from the bike so its just the frame to swap. I want to get a longer travel full suss and a hardtail, hence to swap. I really want a steel hard tail, but would consider other materials.

The link below is the Trek archive for the bike. http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/20 ... e/topfuel7

If you are interested let me know and we can see if we can agree a deal

Cheers Chris

Just done some pics as I know they always help. I have other close ups if you are interested

Chris

Attachments

• Trek Top Fuel 7 2008 001 small.jpg
    Trek Top Fuel 7 2008 001 small.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 395
  • Trek Top Fuel 7 2008 004 small.jpg
    Trek Top Fuel 7 2008 004 small.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 395
I'd not really thought about it, and I'd not expected a reply so close to home either!!

Forum rules mean I would have to state a price so I'd have to think about it, I was hoping for a swap to minimise time without a bike.

Back