FS: Blur 4X / Pace RC38 / Thomson / etc!

DaveyBoyWonder

Retro Guru
Having a major reshuffle with my bikes so the following is for sale. Pics this weekend - any questions etc, PM me or drop me a mail to dirtscene@btopenworld.com

- Santa Cruz Blur 4X: medium, Fox Float RL shock, bearings (6 months ago) and bushings (month or two back) done recently as well as new powdercoat in custard yellow done by Triple-S in Bingley. Really, really good frame. Believe the hype... used to be a serial frame swapper until I got this. Comes with a Santa Cruz seatclamp and a Nukeproof headset. Very, very good condition with a bit of chain slap around the lower pivot (almost standard on a VPP frame!) and a patch of cable rub under the top tube that wore into the metal a bit. Less than a mm deep but want people to be aware - can do close ups etc obviously!
£530 or £550 with the Joplin listed below

- Pace RC39: 100mm travel, remote lockout, steerer ~190mm (will confirm). Overally in excellent condition apart from slight wear on the stancions. They were serviced by Pace last year and they confirmed the stancions were ok and since I've had them, theres been no further wear and no oil/air loss at all. Stupidly light racing forks.
£90

- Crank Bros Joplin 3: 30.9mm post, non-remote version, scratched where its been in the frame and its a bit wobbly (new guide block from 2Pure should fix that). Recently serviced though and works fine. Only selling as I want a Reverb for the new bike but its certainly opened my eyes towards how good a dropper post can be!
£35

- Thomson X4: 70mm, black, 31.8mm bar clamp in perfect condition.
£40

Back