BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Due to a recent purchase my wife's 2004 Hardrock Sport is now for sale.

Purchased in mint condition from original owner in approx 2007 the bike had seen very little use and to be perfectly honest, it has probably done less than 100 miles since I bought it.

Aluminium frame measures 12.5" centre-centre on the seat tube, 15" centre to top and 21.5" centre to centre on the top tube.

RST Gila T4 forks, Aheadset, Specialized stem, 25" bars, Shimano ST-EF29 shifters/levers, Kalin post, BG saddle, Tektro V's, Acera mechs, Truvativ Isoflow triple chainset, 8 speed cassette, Alexa DM20 rims on Shimano QR hubs, Specialized Enduro 2" tyres. Frame and forks have disc and V mounts.

The frame is in excellent condition, very few marks on the chainstay, slight cable rub on head tube and a few random stone chips but otherwise perfect.

The only bad points are mainly due to lack of use and storage in my not so great shed. There are rust spots on the fork stantions which I have mostly got rid of and could probably be completely removed with a little effort. The paint on the stem faceplate is bubbling, bolt heads, QR's are a bit rusty and so are the exposed cables and chain. I took it out for a ride round the block yesterday and gears and brakes all work perfectly so I think the cables and chain could get away with being cleaned and relubed rather than replaced.

£75 posted - Paypal gift or you pay the fees.

dscf4180z.jpg

dscf4185w.jpg

dscf4183t.jpg

dscf4184g.jpg

dscf4181q.jpg

bert g":2oa4axxz said:
Morning. Can you save that for me until hear back from a mate please? Pm sent. Cheers, Bert

'triple dibs' for Bert for now ;)

geejaykay":34wh36l5 said:
Interested in this if Bert passes. how high is the saddle from the ground at the moment? thanks

Waiting to hear back from Bert, at lowest top of saddle would be 30" from floor to top of saddle (would need to cut 2" off post to achieve this as it won't go all the way down)

Sorry geejaykay, sold to Bert pending payment

Latest posts

Back