Kona Kula 2005 - splitting

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Kona Kula 2005 project which I almost finished :roll: but decided was a bit too big so now splitting up as follows....

Frame - 20" Race Light alloy, disc and V mounts, nice Kona colours silver/blue to pearlescent white, a few scratches and bit of cable rub but a nice looking lightweight frame with great geometry, inc seatclamp and blue cage bolts, £75
Headset - Crank Bros Cobalt - nice blue colour matches well, super low stack height, £15
Saddle - Madison Flux, very good condition, £15

Happy to do a deal on the whole lot or multiple items and postage is included on all prices.
Please ask for any more detail / pics.

More frame pics on this thread .... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211292

SOLD

Fork - Giant Alu straight blade, IS disc mount, 190mm steerer, 430mm A-C, 960g weight, suits the frame well - £30
Wheels - silver Mavic X221 rims on black Deore M525 6 bolt disc hubs with DB stainless spokes, in nice order no dings and run good and true
Brakes - Juicy 3's, Goodridge braided hoses, work well, with 2 x 160mm Hayes rotors and adapters
Wheels and brakes sold together for £95
Cranks - Deore M530 Hollowtech 175mm, with octalink BB, a bit of scuff to arms as usual with black cranks, good rings, £30Seatpost - Syncros, 27.2mm, has been cut down to 30cm length from clamp centre, not great condition but light and cheap, £10
Stem - Tioga, 80mm reach, 25.4 clamp, low stack £10
Bars - Easton EA70 Monkeylite, silver with some pattina but decals good, 645mm wide, light too for alloy, £15
Grips - Sunline thin lockons, bit of scuff to end caps but in good condition, £7.50

Attachments

• kula2.jpg
    kula2.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,652
  • kula1.jpg
    kula1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 1,652
Hmm, that does look quite interesting - don't suppose I can interest you in a frame swap at all? - 2004 18.5" Rocky Mountain Vertex ST

Thanks for the offer Dickyboy. I like RM's and 18.5 is the right size too. If there's no interest in the Kona though then I may take you up on your offer but for now I'm looking to use my recently acquired Dynatech Diablo as my other bike.

Okay, no worries - I am in the middle of sorting out my road bike otherwise I'd stick my hand in my pocket & get some cash out. Ta.

Back