Huge Retro Clearout - Look!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'm not really sure what the policy is regarding listing things on other forums, so please put me right if I've done anything wrong, and I will change/delete it immediately.

There is quite a large amount of retro kit for sale by a STW member. I won't link directly to his for sale thread - however I've copied/pasted it below.

NOTE - I AM NOT SELLING THIS STUFF. I AM LISTING IT ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE. I CANNOT PROVIDE PICTURES OR FURTHER INFORMATION, BUT CAN GIVE YOU THE SELLER'S EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT YOU CAN CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY. THANKS

You can either visit STW and find the thread (just type 'Retro' in to the search box), or pm me and I'll give you his email address so that you can contact him directly about any of the bits. I was going to buy all of it myself, but a recent car sale has fallen through now, so I'm unable to. I've told the seller that I'd pop a post on here to try to help him shift some of it!

I'm sure that the seller might be willing to negotiate on price a little bit as some of the prices seem rather strong

Take a look, and pm me if you'd like his email address to contact him about any of it. Alternatively, of course, you could contact him via the STW forum.

Again, sorry if I've broken any forum rules - I was just trying to bring it to peoples' attention as I'm sure there will be bits in there which are of interest to somebody

BIKES/FRAMES
MARIN TEAM DH BIKE 1997 275
GT TEAM TRIALS BIKE 1996 275
GARY FISHER MT TAM FRAME 1999 60

FORKS
PACE RC35 100
PACE RC36 80
JUDY SL 45

STEMS
RINGLE ZOOKA BLUE 85
RINGLE ZOOKA RED 45

USE TITANIUM 55
USE BLUE 35

BARS
X-LITE TITANIUM 50
CARBON MONKEY RISER 30
ANSWER DH 50

CRANKS
XTR M950 MINT INC BB 150
MIDDLEBURN 150

WHEELS (PAIRS)
HOPE XC SILVER 100
HOPE XC RED DISC 100
MAVIC CROSS RIDE 100
XT&BULLSEYE 100

COOKS SKEWERS GREEN 50

KING HEADSET RED 50
KING HEADSET RED 50
KING HEADSET GOLD 50

WILDGRIPPAS GREEN NOS FOLDING 70

FLITE SADDLE 35

RINGLE CAGES X2 60

BRAKES
HOPE DISCS X2 150
XT - V 55

DRIVETRAIN
4X M739 R MECHS 100
4X FRONT MECHS 60
SACH SHIFTERS 20
XT M739 RAPID 40

interested in the hope xc wheels in red, can i have the email so i can ask for a picture?

Back