Great big clear out (wheels, shifters, pedals, tyres etc)

jimmylad

Retro Guru
Hi all

With the next house move going on in the not so distant future I went into the shed and found all these wounderful things to part with. Any further pics or questions just feel free to ask.

First up:

- SOLD SOLD SOLD XT rear hub (non disc). Free wheel slips and have not taken it apart to look what the problem is. £8 SOLD

p4pb8313456.jpg

- A set of STX breaks. Not sure what bike these came of but haven’t been used in many years, still original break blocks! £12.
p4pb8313458.jpg

- Look pedals. £10 posted

p4pb8313459.jpg

- SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Shimano shifters. Work great. Not sure of model number but retro for sure. 7 speed. £11 posted. SOLD

p4pb8313483.jpg

- Topeak rear rack. Never fitted or used. Still got the attaching parts in the wee box. £25 posted.

p4pb8313477.jpg

- DT 240 fr hub on Mavic X517. Built by Derrick at BHD Cycles in Oldham. Great wheel built by a great wheel builder. Very little use. £40.

p4pb8313474.jpg

p4pb8313469.jpg

- Mt19 rims on STX hubs (7 speed) pair. Never used since new rims built. These wheels where built for the tandom bike but after easyjet squased the frame these wheels never got used. The hubs are STX in great condition and the rims are MT19 Hard built by Derrick at BHD Cycles in Oldham. As these rims are not the most well known heres a link to some info on them. http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic ... o-you-know
£60.

p4pb8313463.jpg

p4pb8313465.jpg

- Deore V-brakes (full set). One set is still in wrapping and never used. The other has had light use and still has the original brake blocks in them. £14 posted.

p4pb8313484.jpg

- SOLD SOLD SOLD Ritchey WCS bar ends. Never fitted or used. Some slight marks from storage. Very light. £5 posted. SOLD

p4pb8313461.jpg

- IRC Kujo 2.25 tyre. Still plenty of life left in this rare tyre. Free cobwebs from storage (or I’ll remove them if you like) £12 posted.

p4pb8313486.jpg

- Continental Vertical Pro 2.3 (x2). To be honest these are slim and seem more like 2.1 however they are very light and have plenty of live still in them. £20 posted.

p4pb8313468.jpg

- Clip pedals (wellgo?) These came with a Raleigh bike a while back and hence I think they are welgo. Bearings are fine. £10 posted.

p4pb8313457.jpg

- Shimano HG407 Freewheel. New in box never used or opened. £14 posted.

p4pb8313454.jpg

- Spec’ clip pedals. Not sure of model number but great set of pedals. Super smooth action. Never let me down. £17 posted.

p4pb8313462.jpg

Any questions please do ask and if you feel you can offer me a deal let me know. Items are in Oldham so collection from that area is not a problem. Payment via paypal gift if being posted please.

Many thanks for looking

Hi IWish. A swap could be interesting. What have you in mind. To be honest I have most bike parts I need (hence the de-clutter as such) however am always open to ideas on anything and everything random so feel free to drop me a pm.

Many thanks

I'll take a look at what I've got and PM you tomorrow if okay. Unless you want something from my FS thread?

hopper22":273lo6mk said:
If IWish doesn't have a good swap for the bar ends I'll have them off you.

Cheers
If iWish hasn't got any swaps and hopper can't find any money can I have third dibs on the bar ends please! ;)

P.S. Always too slow for the bargains! :roll:

Have the STX canti's or Deore V's got the bolts and straddle wires / noodles etc or just as pictured ? Thanks.

Back