NVM..

IWish

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My Ridge is being split as I've decided I want something for more of a day to day. :roll:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=196817

Link to the build thread with pics^^^

I'm selling:

The Frame, 17.5" C-T for 1.5 headset fitted with a 1 1/8th reducer £130 SOLD!!!

Rockshox Boxxer U turn forks 133-178mm travel £130 SOLD!!!!

Shimano DX Rear mech Short cage £6

Un-branded Riser bars £10 Pulled for now.

Rear Hope Mono M4 with 203 disc £ 50

Deore 9 Speed shifter £5

Titec El Norte seatpost 27.2 350mm long £5

Rear Magura HS33 brake without the V boss screws or clamps £30 SOLD

Front Magura HS33 brake with Magura Rond fork, bleed screw has sheared and the forks have a leak £35 SOLD

Santa Cruz Heckler rear triangle with free front triangle, has had the top tube welded on the front triangle. £15

2002 GT Avalanche frame 18" non disc, has a single pretty worn black spray layer on it. A fine sand paper will take it off if you want to strip it £5

Prices do NOT include postage and I'm open too offers. :)

ajantom":3dcks7g3 said:
Lovely frame :cool: I would, if I hadn't made a promise not to buy any more bikes! GLWTS!

Ta mate, I will end up eBaying it if it doesn't go here.. I have to sell for my new build.

This one has been built around a 150 by the previous owner, I had a 180 Boxxer on it and a 28mm stem and I felt it was perfect like that. But I tried it with Fox 40's and it rode really well too, so anywhere between 150-200

I have a great set of boxxers I can do a deal on maybe too. ;)

Plus I'm open to a P/X on parts I want for the new build.

:x No I musn't! My GF would literally kill me.
Unfortunately she now knows a lot more about bikes than she did a few years ago, and the old 'What, that frame? I've had it for ages' doesn't wash anymore!

ajantom":3lxyus8d said:
Unfortunately she now knows a lot more about bikes than she did a few years ago, and the old 'What, that frame? I've had it for ages' doesn't wash anymore!

It looks a litttllllle like your prince albert? Hahaha!

ajantom":1mj6vzup said:

I'll take swaps/PX mate. ;)

Latest posts

Back