2004 patriot frame bundle. £165 posted.

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking to sell this as i have something else on the go and on a 'thats enough bikes' policy.

2004 orange patriot. Paint was tatty and an odd colours so i used nitromors to strip the front triangle. There is still some left inside the top shock mount and some scattered dots of paint but will come off with a little more effort (new nitromors is rubbish on orange factory paint!).
Its 14''.
Offers 5 or 6inch travel i believe.
There is some 'worming' on the seat tube that occured from corrosion under the paint (another reason for removal, also some mud on inside swingarm). All seems fine though and is barely seen anyway. It is surface only not pitted and still smooth to touch, would polish out.
I semi polished the front end and is kind of mottled to fit in with the industrial look but can be polished up with some autosol.
Has no stickers on but i carefully peeled them off as you cant get the same ones from orange anymore. I have stuck them on a4 so can scan them in if needed but they may need someone to touch them up in photoshop to make them perfect before reprint.
Has new bearings.

Comes with; -new fsa cartridge headset (can be fitted or left out, specify)
-long kalloy uno post
-giant seatclamp
-mrp bash (no bolts for that, ds1 not included)
-truvativ isoflow single ring crankset with a un52 (i think) bb which has lots of life left.
Has betd hanger.

Will also add the decal kit i bought for it which i got from orange, it includes a metal headbadge and is from this years patriot but will still fit ok.

Sad to see it go but the next project is a bit more realistically sized. Didnt even get to ride this in anger sob sob.

£165 posted. Will include blue hope seatclamp instead of the giant one.

Frame is structrally fine and wont take much at all.

I may have some parts to go with this depending on your needs.
(Deore shifters, deore mech, sram pg980, hope seatclamp, royal stem, possibly bars etc. - Will be added for a bargain price to go with frame).

Will be sent using parcelforce 48hr.

P1020064.jpg

P1020066.jpg

P1020019.jpg

P1020023.jpg

28122011396.jpg

28122011398.jpg

P1020062.jpg

bigmick":3seewu3b said:
swap offer
2004 stumpy fsr pro frame

No good im afraid sir.
The mrs says im not allowed anymore (dont they all?) and the bank wants their money back!

Feel free to offer though, with or without parts.
Im easily tempted.

:LOL: Is the DS1 ISCG old? I may want it if you'll split.

(I can offer my Stinger as a replacement too)

Back