2007 Clockwork built with 2010 p7 spec, plus 2010 P7 Frame

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
PLEASE SEE Thread for update on condition and prices.

P7 currently withdrawn

Just transplanted yesterday and after some hard thinking I have decided I just cant keep this many bikes right now. Plus I'm sure the Clockwork feels just a bit too small for me at 6ft3

2007 Clockwork, 19"

Just built from a mint 2010 P7. The frame does have some chips and a fair amount of chain slap. I was originally going to do a full restore so have the genuine stickers from orange. All except the foils which they dont do anymore.

Spec for a 2010 p7 http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/2010/p7_s/. Only difference is the tyres are the mountan king not the maxxis in the spec (pic on website shows mountain kings).

It also wont have the sdg saddle as I'm keeping it. I can stick an old wtb rocket v on if you want one that has a couple of tears.

clockworkbuilt.jpg

p7clockwork.jpg

stick.jpg

2010 P7 Frame, 19"

2010, I believe this to have been a costum colour as the 2010 was pearl white. This is deffinately matt white so think its probably been sparayed at halifax as a special order (they only do powder coat) and as such the stickers are not under the lacquer. A few very minor marks but generally excellent. Again probably due to it being a powder coat.

Will leave the FSA head set inc race attached. And the seat clamp

p7out.jpg

Prices collected only 1 min off (M6 jct 23)... or I could meet in the northwest at cost

Clockwork £675 with stickers

P7 Frame £200

Or as a bundle £825.

If you buy the bundle I can leave it as is or swap it all back so the p7 is built and clockwork is just the frame.

Let me know if you want any more pics of anythign in particular.

Not looking for offers nor in any rush to sell.

Thanks for looking

Hi,
Not looking to just split the clockwork frame right now. If had to keep one whole bike cos it didnt sell it would be the clockwork not the p7.

This clockwork and me just are not meant to get along. After a mega clean, today I have found a tiny dent.

Just want to be as honest as possible.

clockdent.jpg

That chain slap

clockslap.jpg

Clockwork frame now available on its own, with dent disclosed.

Nobby has first dibs, will pm him and he has untill 5pm tomorrow to respond.

New...Collected prices

Clockwork Frame £180
add Hope Headset £15
add Hope Seat Clamp £10 (bought on Friday)
add Genuine Orange Stickers £15

or £200 the lot

Clockwork fully built £625 with stickers

P7 withdrawn for now till I know if it will be a complete bike or just a frame.

Nobby's out as its too big for him.

So anyone else.

stickers etc are only for sale to others once the frame goes.

Ricardo de Nige currently has dibs on

2007 clockwork built, £625

via pm, pending more photos of frame tomorrow night.

no response for nige.. so i guess its back on the open market.

will be availible till sat (assuming deal can be completed next week).

Then i am away for a month so will have to suspend sale till July.

Bored in krakow right now so figured I would give these a bump.. Not back till early July, so please bear this in mind if you. Are interested.

Back