BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
This was a bit of an impulse buy a couple of months ago on ebay and I'm looking to move it on to help fund recent purchases, you know how it is :)

Only want my money back which is £62. Collection from near Penzance or I can deliver during the day between Penzance and Liskeard FOC, as long as it's not too far off the main route. I will post at cost but it is a little heavy and large!

The link below shows the stock version and I'm pretty sure mine is 100% the same but it's pissing down here at the moment and the bike has the wheels off so no actual pics I'm afraid. Obviously I'll get actual pictures if anyone is keen.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/ful ... 1741KvTreI

I don't really expect this to generate too much interest on here but thought I'd give it a go. It will probably be going on ebay on Sunday night if there are no takers.
The previous owner had it from new, rode about 200 yards on it then kept it in his garage. I've ridden 0 yards since I bought it! The chrome does have a few tiny spots of rust developing but at present it is still an easy fix. Also there is a small bit of paint bubbling near the headtube.

Anyway, PM me if you want to know more......

if that is £62 then looks like a bucket load of fun for that! i wish i lived near you as i would have it straight off you.

dirtydozen":386ap1zq said:
im interested in pics mate

I'll do my best to get some sorted tomorrow mate. Hopefully the weather will clear up a bit by then.

Photo's of mine below and more here

dscf4092j.jpg

dscf4095s.jpg

dscf4102f.jpg

Back