Spring high-end bikestuff clean up incl. Tomac

kleinrenzo

Retro Guru
Here we go.

Prices are including postage in the EU, for the UK add €5 extra.

DSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0486.jpg

Very very mint XO shifters and rear mech! i also have the original jockey wheels so will include those as well. €165 for the lot. SOLD

DSC_0485.jpg

XT canti's, only one of the plastic covers is missing at the front. €30SOLD

DSC_0488.jpg

Also very mint XX front mech 31.8 clamp down pull. €40
And XO front mech 34.9 clamp and also down pull (even newer) €30

DSC_0489-1.jpg

Klein Anti Chain Suck thingy €15 SOLD

Afbeelding019.jpg

Flite of the later versions with stiched in logo at the back €30 SOLD

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

KCNC very very lightweight crankset in also (seems like a never ride my stuff :LOL:) mint condition and hardly any marks.. €175. I don't have the chainringbolts anymore.. SOLD

DSC_0402.jpg

32 hole LX hubs €25

DSC_0403.jpg

Fatty R fork full lenght head tube €60 (only canti as i chopped of the disc mounts)

Afbeelding072.jpg

Thomson stem 120mm 1 1/8 and non oversized bar clamp €30 SOLD

DSC_0492.jpg

Like new Paul canti only brake levers €65 SOLD

DSC_0525.jpg

DSC_0357-1.jpg

Tomac Type X full carbon frame in size Small. Very very light and comfy frame and nice racing build geometry.

Including a FSA headset, FOX F80 fork (no leaks, no scratches, no wear, nothing ;) ) KCNC stem, KCNC seatpost, KCNC bar. Everything included.. :) The fuselage is in pristine and mint condition, just some minor cable rub and a scratch on the lower rear fork. Including warranty papers from the Tomac €899
Maybe good to mention that the fork can be sold seperate and asking €275.

If i have been cheeky with the prices please let me know and always open for offers as well!

Thanks for looking

kcnc

Sorry mate for the lack of info :oops:

It's indeed 2x9 or 2x10 (doesn't make any difference) and 175mm length with BSA bracket for 68 or 73mm size frames (with very like new bearings)

Latest posts

Back