Due to buying something special, I'm moving on some more bits....
2005 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper FSR frame + BETD link
- M5 alloy frame, medium size - I'm 6 foot, but I like my frames on the small size, so I'd say suitable for 5'7" - 6'.
- Anodized gunmetal grey/blue.
- Fox Septune shock - serviced last year by Mojo.
- All bearings replaced last year, and the bike only ridden 5 times since.
- 120mm travel with the standard link.
- 120-150 adjustable travel with the BETD link. The link also stiffens the rear end laterally (not that it's sloppy without!)
- Shows signs of use, a few sctratches, rubs, etc. But in overall excellent condition.
- Sale includes blue sealed bearing Aerozine headset, and gold Hope seat collar.
£260 posted with standard link
£340 posted with BETD link (the linkage is £120 + postage to buy from BETD)
2003 Sunn Crosss hardtail + eXotic Aluminium forks
- 17.5" aluminium frame, canti and IS disc mounts.
- Forks are alumimium lowers and steerer tube, 425mm axle to crown (£80 new)
- Frame shows plenty of use, but no cracks. Forks look virtually new.
- Really stiff, fast frame. I ran it as a SS for a few years, and it was spot on. Plenty of mud clearance, and totally bombproof
- Includes a Sunline V1 cartridge bearing headset.
- Integrated/colour matched Sunn crudcatcher too!
£110 posted for frame, fork & headset.
£offers if people want them seperately
I haven't got any frame only pics, but I'll get it out of the attic for some if anyone needs some close-ups.
Too many bikes, not enough time!