FOR SALE Cannondale Gemini Frame NEVER RIDDEN.

Mysticalparsnip

Retro Newbie
Good day all, new to this forum so bear with me...

I have a Cannondale Gemini frame for sale that's been sat in my cellar for a year. It is BRAND NEW and never - ever - ridden. Was bought at Function Junction, Whistler around the mid-00's by my friend (who's now moved back to Canada - hence me having the frame). Due to his over-ambition the thing has never been built into the trail machine it could have been... The shock is a Swinger and it measures 16.5" from BB to top of seat tube.

For the frame alone, I'll take £250. I'll leave the front mech on and the (used) BB (FSA, splined).

For the brand-new never-ridden Manitou Shermans an extra £100, including the FSA orbit extreme headset and FSA FR200 stem. I'll even throw in the 'Dale seatpost (all never used)!

For another £20 quid, I have the front wheel (Formula hub bolted axle to fit Shermans, Sun Single Track rim, used).

Can negotiate for delivery. I'll have it delivered free if anyone buys the lot.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMAG0324.jpg
    IMAG0324.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,824
  • IMAG0325.jpg
    IMAG0325.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,824
  • IMAG0326.jpg
    IMAG0326.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,824
  • IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,824
IWish":2b419hhx said:
Any chance I can put a dib on the Sherman for cyfa2809 please? He might want them.

I'm such a newbie - never thought of people wanting to buy the forks separately...

Hoping to sell it all as one lump - hence the low price on the Shermans - saves me pulling it all to bits. If there's no buyer for the lot you can have dibs on them for £100.

Other separates, then if it doesn't sell as one unit:
Stem on it's own £15...
Headset £10
Wheel £20 on own (I'll throw in the tyre which is used also).

Hope I've cleared this up!

Brand new never ridden thats darn cheap!

However i am sorted (about 3 hours ago actually!).

Thanks to both of you.

Size of the frame should be stamped somewhere on it, would be interested in knowing what letter is stamped, 16.5 puts it around a small but it somehow looks bigger??

Back