Marin DH FRS (B17) Sold

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sad to see this go but I have 5 bikes in a 6 foot shed and it takes me longer to get them out then to ride then. Bit on consolidation required, so thinning the herd a bit.

Marin DH FRS (B17) with Manitou X Vert forks. 21" frame. Surprisingly good up hill and excellent down.

XT front and rear mech, and chainset, magura tomac brakes - work well but bit scratched and touched up. Need pads changing (have new set for front and rear). XT Hubs. Nearly new front tyre. Specialized pro long saddle (looks like a flite but much more comfy). Can swap stem over for club roost if prefered or azonic world force, currently short race face.

All in good working nick, rear shock is basic but it does the job.

Cant be bothered to split at the moment, and postage is going to be a mare for a month as I am manic at work, so priced to sell local pick up from East Devon (can meet in Exeter or Taunton if prefered).

£220.

Any questions please ask. Pics here:

B17 was vastly inferior to what you have there...

Pity I'm not in the market or I'd have snapped this up

boxxer":1t4g8k4c said:
B17 was vastly inferior to what you have there...

Pity I'm not in the market or I'd have snapped this up

Thank you.

It is nice I just have no space. And still prefer my hardtails :oops:

Hi, know you said it may be a mare but would you consider posting? Been after a large b17 for a while. Me being in the north east and you on the west coast proberly couldn't get any further apart!

I'd be willing to pay some sort of deposit and then the balance when you are ready to post (i've no urgent need for bike apart from the need of wanting one!)

Cheers

Back