Manitou X-vert triple crown and Rock Shox Psylo XC's

callum

Retro Newbie
not sure how much demand there is for this sort of thing, but here goes.

Some Manitou X-Vert DC triple crown forks 2000 model year. I bought these new old stock a while ago and ran them for a while until i decided turning corners at trail centres was important to me.

they are pretty light for triple crowns and still work very well. If you are building something older and downhill based, perhaps they are for you.

how does £50 + p&p sound?

I also have some some 2000 Rock Shox Psylo xc's. These are spares or repairs and £free + p&p. Perhaps you could make a forum donation if you want these.

What's the travel on the Manitous? Any pictures? Potentially interested and also in Edinburgh so could collect...

Rumble":1jjfhakk said:
What's the travel on the Manitous? Any pictures? Potentially interested and also in Edinburgh so could collect...

Hi, forks are 125mm travel i believe.

mallott":3c4nmk0n said:
I take it the bushes need doing on the psylos?

there is a scuff on the right hand stanchion and the right leg seems to weep a bit at the top seal. They do still move up and down, not sure what the bushes are like, or indeed how i'd tell, sorry. If you can tell me what i should be feeling, I can try and answer.

Fore and aft play in the forks, kind of like a loose headset, they were renowned for it, I had a set when they first came out, went through loads of bushes under warranty, I think they used longer bushes off a later model to sort it.

Back