Mavic & Sun Rims for sale, Hope Ti Hub to swap

jimmy5willy

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Surplus stuff!

4 x Sun Double Track rims. 3 are New, 1 is used but very good -just a peely sticker. 3 New ones are 36h, the used is a 32h
£20 each for a new one, £15 for the used.

2 x Mavic D321 32h rims. Bought from Cyfa on here, but never built up. Just want my money back £20 each.

Red Hope ti Glide rear hub 36h. Swap for something similar (Hope/Hadley?) from around 97/98 but 32h. Doesn't have to be red. Black and silver should be ok but MUST take a disc.

Blue Mission CNC'd trials wheelset. Has massive holes in them :cool: £50

Kore wheelset. Comes with Kore skewers and Schwabbbblewabble tyres £70

And my Judy FSX has been repaired. (at my expense) Will take it for a test run first, but that might be up for sale again soon.

Postage on top, simply becuse people might want 1 / 2 rims or combos.

oops, blue ones..

hmmm, just seen trials in there..forgive my ignorance :oops: whats the difference?...no gears and 24"?

Haha.
No they're 26" and will take an 8spd cassette. I ran them on a GT STS a couple of years ago. Because of their intended use, they're just built a bit tougher.

Hi there,

I'm afraid I don't have anything suitable to swap, but if you were to consider selling the ti-glide I'd be interested!

Cheers,

Matthew

Yeah I know, my bad. I had to go collect the blue wheels from work Friday, then this weekend has been spent prepping the house for a party, partaking in and then recovering from the party....

The plan is to do photos later today when I get home.

no worries fella, hence the polite bump..more of a gentle prod really

i might even go so far as to say a nudge

;)

Back