fs: 26" halo sas front wheel

• Thread starter Deleted member 13859
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13859

im selling my 26 inch front wheel as i need to fund a new hub. the wheel is a halo sas gold rim built with black spokes on to a black hope pro 2 20mm hub. it is straight as a die and in excellent condition. 20mm hub only not qr! looking for 45 quid posted. :D

Attachments

• rsz_100_0498_132.jpg
    rsz_100_0498_132.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 634
hi, thanks for the suggestion but i refuse to deal with pinkbike ever again after being burnt too many times. :evil:

dbraxis":hm0kwcl0 said:
hi, thanks for the suggestion but i refuse to deal with pinkbike ever again after being burnt too many times. :evil:

Dont blame you, id double check though and see if there is one close enough to trade face to face?

Its a really poor site comparatively, the past few weeks it has made my temper get so bad, and im normally VERY hard to anger.

to be honest it is a god awful site. it seems to be frequented by scammers and chav scum. obviously there is a good few on there, but not many. (rant over). :D

dbraxis":2clc10xi said:

I've been burnt once on there but the other deals I've done have gone smoothly and the people I've dealt with were ok.
Maybe I've been lucky.

Back