White Brothers Magic 100 fork. Sell or swap SOLD

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
26" version of WHITE BROTHERS MAGIC 100 magnetic valve fork.

These are in superb condition. A couple of light marks to crown but overall they look hardly used. The steerer tube measures 203 mm and as a star nut fitted. LHS cap is non original but you would never know.

I would like £155.00 for these but open to offers. They cost around £500 new.

Paypal as a gift for payment.

I will also consider swapping these for a pair of similar quality 29er suspension forks 80-100mm travel.

Attachments

• white brothers 125.JPG
    white brothers 125.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,754
  • white brothers 123.JPG
    white brothers 123.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,754
  • white brothers 124.JPG
    white brothers 124.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,754
  • white brothers 122.JPG
    white brothers 122.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,754
if these were 100 i would snap your hand off mate but sadly funds dont strech any furher good luck with the sale mate lovely set off forks :)

if these were 100 i would snap your hand off mate but sadly funds dont strech any furher good luck with the sale mate lovely set off forks :)

Offers

tommy1979":7b7mytco said:

I know that feeling mate! Hence the sale! I love these forks but they are not attached to a bike at the moment so for sale :roll:

Offers?

i would love to make an offer mate but only have 100 to spend is there anything you need for your bike that i could add to the cash offer as a trade :)

29 er fork

Looking for a simililar quality set of 29 er forks 80-100mm travel.

Could do a straight swap for these or with cash injection if better quality.

swap

Will swap these for a nice pair of 29er forks too if anyone fancies these lovely white brothers.

Back