SRAM 9/X9/XO jockeys/Deore 9 shifters/Easton risers/clothes

OldFatTi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Loads of pics in here, have a browse, it's all for sale!

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED, ITS ALL GOTTA GO!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70434978@N ... 702940843/

- Deore STI shifters, 9-speed, long cables included, vgc, SL-M510, £22 ono posted

- Rock Shox Pushloc Remote lever, long cable and top cap cable guide/runner/stop, fits all Pushloc compatible forks such as Reba etc £29 posted

- NEW and boxed Sacx SRAM 9.0/9.0SL/X9/X0 sealed bearing jockey wheels, 11 tooth, £19 posted

- Easton EA50 riser bar, lo-rise, black, 610mm, 31.8 clamp, very little use, some marks from fitting grips/controls, £16 posted

- Orange "Ram Bars" bar ends, the first bar end I can remember, bought them new from my LBS in 1990-91 I think (!), original box included!! A must for any Orange fan!! £14 posted

Plus loads more... everything in my album here must go... Have a browse! http://www.flickr.com/photos/70434978@N ... 702940843/

Sold loads on here recently (and over the years!) and had nothing but praise so buy with confidence from a decent fellow biker! :cool:

Paypal gift or bank transfer/cheque please :)

Hi

Could I have a bit of information on the unpainted (P2's?) with the dent. Steerer size, length, threaded or not, price, please ?
:D

Hey bert, sorry I didn't see your PM till I had replied to euroduncs post (I received a reply notification via email, but don't get PM notifications, so always best to reply on the thread).

However in fairness you stated you were interested and asked if we could maybe do a deal whereas eurodunc said in definite terms that he would take them.

I do feel bad though mate so would like to offer you a similar pedal for a good deal - Wellgo V8's in black, brand new and boxed for £10? I'm in Worthing by the way. If you want to come down and bring the bike I could show you some sweet trails round here to make a day of it!

The DMR's are in the post today eurodunc.

Back