Specialized P3 frame, 150mm Lightweight dual crown forks.

LongboardSi

Senior Retro Guru
One original Specialized P3 Frame. Paint's a bit tatty but has had some touch-up work. Indestructible frame, but now surplus to my requirements.

How's £70, including seatclamp sound for starters?

Also a pair of Specialized E150 Dual crown forks - came standard on Enduro's a few years back. Adjustable between 100 and 150mm travel, 4.5lbs etc.

Including front wheel (25mm axle! - Spec hub on silver old D521, DB spokes etc) and both an 80mm stem and a 100mm one.

£180 for this lot?

All prices posted, paypal's good but you pay the fees on top or gift - I'm easy...
I'll try to get pics and frame dimensions soon.

They were cracking forks as I remember, incredible weight for their stiffness & performance :cool:

Not quite what I need I don't think, just some random praise! :LOL:

not 100% sure - seem to think it's medium. Not big any stretch of the imagination, but I've seen smaller - certainly in the newer ones.

No pics yet - sorry :oops:

elPedro666":36got90c said:
They were cracking forks as I remember, incredible weight for their stiffness & performance :cool:

They are indeed. probably done about 200 miles, so in really good condition.

Sorry - still haven't got round to getting actual photos, but here's the same fork. Hub is red anodized, standard 6 bolt, built onto a silver D521, with double butted SS spokes.

Ba57ards - I'll try to get you frame measurements over the weekend if you're still interested.

Attachments

• fork.jpg
    fork.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,163
Back