For Sale - 1999 GT STS XCR 1000

chimp007_uk

Dirt Disciple
Time has come to sell my much loved rare and collectable GT STS XCR 1000 mountain bike. I've owned it for just over a year, and it's been faultless and bomb-proof. I bought a new bike, and decided to keep this for dry rides. Sadly, I have just bought a house, and now it needs to go...

The bike is brilliant used condition, with several of the original components, however some have been upgraded and replaced over the years. There is general wear as expected with a 12/13 year old bike, but the frame is in great condition! No chips, cracks or damage.

1999 GT STS XCR 1000 carbon fibre medium 19.5" frame (no damage, but is missing stickers on one side. See pic.)
2003 Marzocchi Bomber MX Comp forks (air sprung, no leaks or marks on the stanchions.)
Rock Shox SID Dual Air Rear Shock (air sprung, no leaks or marks on the stanchions and new bushes fitted.)
Azonic ORC Stem
Kore Bars
ODI Ruffian Lock-On Grips
WTB Momentum C Headset
Carbon Steerer Spacers
Hope Head Doctor
Hope XC4 front caliper, Sintered pads, 160mm disc, Pro lever and braided line (New master cylinder seals fitted, spare caliper seals and spare set of organic pads included. No leaks and pads have plenty of life.) - Front
Shimano Deore XT V-Brake - Rear
Shimano STX RC shifters
Shimano Deore LX Front Mech
Shimano Deore LX Rear Mech
Shimano Deore LX 175mm Crank Set  - 48T, 38T and 28T Chainrings (Like new, no wear.)
Shimano M737 8 Speed Cassette – 30T – 11T (Like new, no wear.)
Novatec Disc Front Hub with X-Plorer Rim
Shimano XTR Rear Hub with Mavic 517 Rim
Specialized Body Geometry Saddle (small tear on corner.)
Kenda Nevegal DTC John Tomac Signature Series 2.1 Tyres (Plenty of life.)
Black Platform Pedals
SRAM PC68 Chain
New Inner and Outer Gear Cables
New Bottom Bracket Gear Cable Guide

I-Drive is great condition, no play or wear and works as it should! The gears have been all set up and everything is working spot on! Hub bearings have been cleaned greased and rebuilt. Freehub has been greased. Bottom bracket, headset, free hub and hub bearings are all in excellent condition.

DSCF1591.jpg

More pictures available at:

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e229/ ... 000%20STS/

£450 no offers

Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Viewing is welcome and recommended.

Bike is located in Coventry.

Re: 1999 GT STS XCR 1000

chimp007_uk":2qta2ma7 said:
There was one of these for sale on ebay recently for £750 and a frame for £200

How did I miss that!? :shock:
Nice ride. Mmmmmm If only I wasn't so skint. :LOL:

Bump

Back on eBay. Just replaced the inner and out gear cables as well as the bottom bracket cable guide.

Price dropped!!

Latest posts

Back