gone to the bay please close

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1998/99 Orange P7 Frame, 17inch (CTT), and Optional Parts.
I was going to build this up with a mate but he’s had to pull out and it’s too small for myself to keep. I believe its either a 98 or a 99. Not seen a 98 with disc mounts but the frame code starts MT8 so it might be one of the first.

Powder coated by Triple S in Bingley, West Yorks. It is next to perfect except for the smallest marks just above the bb. I forgot this frame has an ovalized seat tube at the bb and as such requires a 31.8 high clamp, bottom swing front mech. These marks are from starting to install a low clamp but I remembered my mistake. It was at this point the build went no further at all.
OP7.jpg

I was going to Modern Retro this with 2010 stickers and Black metal Headbadge, £20 from Orange direct. Please see my fleet thread in my sig to see what I did with a 2003 P7 with modern stickers. Or you could source replicas if you wanted to keep it original. I did salvage the “Series 8” foil sticker. Its not perfect but could be re used.
OP7S.jpg

Comes complete with a 27.2/29.6 shim and the OE silver seat collar.
Sizes. Orange Measure Center To Top (17 inch)
£140 Plus Exact Postage of Recorded Delivery. NOW £120

All Parts are not on general sale yet but options for anyone who takes the frame. I will work on exact postage so I doubt items will affect overall cost of posting the frame.

Black Orange Stem and Supercross Riser Bar
Stem is 120mm with slight rise. Some scuffs, Usual signs of rust to bolts.. Bar is uncut again with some light scuffs.

OP7B.jpg

Ritchey Scuzzy Logic Headset. I believe this still has life left I rode around the lakes in may, it wasn’t an issue. Not 100% sure hence…Withdrawn
Full set of Avid AD3. scuffs to levers, blocks have a bit of wear left but will need replacing soon. Some spot rust to bolts All noddles inc.
Withdrawn

Thank You for looking

Hi kvs766
Sorry...Please re read the advert. The parts are only on offer to the buyer of the frame. If I dont sell the frame I will be keeping the parts to build it up.

Back