WTD Cannondale F X000SL

I have a 2003 F900 raw/metal paint job with lefty in great shape (size L).

All original components barely used as original owner took them off when new and ran single speed until I bought it.

KeepItSteel said:
I have a 2003 F900 raw/metal paint job with lefty in great shape (size L).

All original components barely used as original owner took them off when new and ran single speed until I bought it.

Hi, do you have any pics and a price in mind?

Ben.

I'll sort some pics out but probably wont be able to get anything decent till saturday im afraid.

Aiming for £400

KeepItSteel said:
I'll sort some pics out but probably wont be able to get anything decent till saturday im afraid.

Aiming for £400

Saturday isn't a problem.

What spec is the kit on it?

Its period XT mechs, LX shifters I think , tubeless Mavic rims & dale hubs (819's? ill check), Lefty fork. Optimo frame (their best ever!)
Nice looking bike.

This is the one:
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/mou ... bikes-.asp

its 2004 not 03 as first stated.

Ive also got a 2006 Furio in raw, large. (can you see a theme here?) again in excellent condition too, Sram X9 mechs and X7 shifters (standard spec again), with Fatty DLR fork.
Lovely bike that I use as back up but im almost exclusively using my single speed these days so got to pass them on really.
Looking for £350 for this one, its a sweet bike.

Exactly the same as this one:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Cannondale-Furio ... 500wt_1156

and at the price that sold for I think I should be upping the asking price!?
:)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They both sound very nice.

What sort of height are you? I'm 6'2" and ride an XL 2004 Scalpel was just wondering how it would compare.

I'm interested in the Optimo. I prefere the look of those frames to the later Furios, I'm not keen on the seat stays of the Furios.

I know exactly what you mean.
It rides so well though that it almost seems silly to sell.
Its got a feel of being bomb proof about it too, and climbs better than my Inbred & Soul.

Optimo and CAAD 5 are gorgeous.

Back