Wanted: Pair of Hope wheels

Shire

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Afternoon all,

I'm after a pair of HOPE wheels. The newer the better so preferably Pro 2 hubs but would consider bulbs, XC etc. Not blue though ;)

Not really to bothered about the rims as they'll be used for XC so they don't need to withstand massive drops etc. They'll be used with disc brakes so the rims don't need to have a braking surface on the sidewall.

They both need to be QR front and rear, preferably with skewers.

I'd prefer black spokes too. My budget is up to £140. So what have you got?!

Alternatively if you've got another brand that you think is as good or better (and preferably has a disgustingly loud freewheel :twisted:) I'm interested.

Cheers :D

cyfa2809":93c3nfsu said:
Shire":93c3nfsu said:
and preferably has a disgustingly loud freewheel

:evil:

It's ok, you are miles away from me so you'll never hear it :D

It's also good for letting people know I'm coming as most people on the towpath on my commute prefer to ignore my bell!

There was a pair of DT240s with 317 rims on STW the other day, for £170.
If they're still there the seller might go lower.
The don't make a vulgar noise though :roll: .

suburbanreuben":2yat3gq8 said:
There was a pair of DT240s with 317 rims on STW the other day, for £170.
If they're still there the seller might go lower.
The don't make a vulgar noise though :roll: .

Cheers I'll have a look. Been meaning to join that forum!

Got a pair of Pro 2 hubs on Mavic rims coming up but might be a bit out of budget. Black hubs, black spokes, loud free wheel. ;)

brocklanders023":1mi7kzwa said:
Got a pair of Pro 2 hubs on Mavic rims coming up but might be a bit out of budget. Black hubs, black spokes, loud free wheel. ;)

How much are we talking? ;)

I'd be looking nearer £200 with tyres, £170 without. Just noticed you need qr also. Mine are currently set to run maxel but you can easily switch them with some Hope spacers.

Back