Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:40 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm 
Old School Hero

Hi all.
Having just cleared a box from the shed out I've found a few parts that may be of some use to you:

A new TRUVATIV power spline bb. 113mm spindle, 63mm shell. (new and never fitted). rrp£30 asking £10.

XT front mech (FD-m761) (34.9mm clamp) very very good condition. rrp£30, asking £10. (I should also say the graphics (were it says XT) are in great condition, so it would look nice on your bike.

XT front mech (FD-m738) (31.8mm clamp) a bit more used (it is older after all) but still in great condition with the graphics (were it says XT) in great condition. Asking £10.

Deore front mech (fd-m510) (31.8mm clamp) in used condition but still looks good and still plenty of life in it. Asking £10.

LX shifter (left hand) good condition. works as far as I know but may need some tlc, will check. Open to offers but around £6 seems fair to me.

XT shifters (pair) (SL-M750) Both work fine, do feature some marks and scratches. right han d shifer display cracked and missing the bolt/adjuster bolt that screws in to it. but both are working sound and with out fault. Asking £20.

Avid Ti brake arms (single digit) used condition but still look nice, some marks, bronze colour. missing the left hand side internials as such (its just the arm, not the spring tension part). so light weight. Asking £8.

Thats pritty much it, however I do have a font end of a kona stinky dee lux (the yellow main frame) that could make a ideal project for some one, however it does feature some damage.

May also have a few spare rear hubs (basic ritchy ones) for sale if I can find them.

Of course item prices do not include postage.

If you like all items i'd sell them all for £42.50.

Any questions just ask and i'll try and get pics up soon.

Safe trails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:22 pm 
Old School Hero

Also I have a new pack (unopened) of brake pads for the hope four pots. Now seen as my bike that had the four pots got nicked these are of little use to me so am happy to include these at a very cheap price. They are clarks pads by the way.

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

Dibs on the M750 shifters - any chance you could send me pics of them? Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 am 
Old School Hero

Bump, anyone?