XT Chainset and Hope external BB #both now sold#

Thorpie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As above, Shimano M760 Hollowtech chainset with 170mm crank arms. There is cosmetic scratching and wear to both the arms and middle/outer ring but functionally they are fine.

£40 posted.

Hope stainless steel external bottom bracket in silver, only six months old and as smooth as the day it was new,

£40 posted.

Paypal as gift please.

Trevor.

Attachments

• IMG_0266 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0266 (Medium).JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 988
  • IMG_0262 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0262 (Medium).JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 988
  • IMG_0260 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0260 (Medium).JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 988
I've always used 175mm crank arms, but have shortish legs and I'm wondering if I would notice any difference running 170mm? Does that 5mm make a huge difference?

Nick C":r1txtbyx said:
I've always used 175mm crank arms, but have shortish legs and I'm wondering if I would notice any difference running 170mm? Does that 5mm make a huge difference?

You will notice for the first few pedal strokes but i doubt much after that

Damn if only these were single ring

Nick C":mi6tyb8x said:

Put thinner socks on :shock:

:LOL: ;)

RobMac":2c1b71eq said:
Put thinner socks on :shock:

Down here in tropical Cumbria we run thin socks, unlike our 'north of the border' brethren, with your wool clad pinkies. ;)

Nick C":3p64bw52 said:

Well worth a try if you're shortish of leg- 10mm difference between top & bottom of the stroke could stop you having to either bend your knee past 90' at the top (very bad) or over-stretch at the bottom (ditto!). Can smooth out your peddling and reduce toe-overlap on the front wheel too :cool:

Commission by PP GIFT please... :LOL:

Back