Rim brake only.

This set was my fave.

Mavic 517 Ceramic 32h rims (black)
DT Hugi 240 rear hub (black)
Chris King classic front hub (black)
DT DB Comp spokes (black)
DT brass nips (silver)
I think they're presta drilled.

This is a really lightweight and strong XC wheelset. And very pretty and cool like.

Ultra Lightweight, reliable and serviceable DT Hugi rear.
Simple, lightweight and pretty King front.

There is some wear to the ceramic brake surface around quite a few areas of the rims - mainly the rear. Looks a bit harsh in some places but it's still got a lot of years in it yet. Had one set of these rims that have lasted 9yrs now (with similar marks) and still not any signs of going or dishing like an alloy one.

The freehub body is a little gnarled on the outer sprocket areas as they can get, but it's smooth and DT clicky loud like it should be. You can service these rear hubs without tools. They are so simple and well designed.

The bearings all feel nice and smooth. The spokes could do with a little tweak to true them, but overall they're in great condition and will go on for years.

Tyres and cassette pictured not included I'm afraid. But I could probably find you some tyres if you are desperate. No skewers I'm afraid either. You can however have the orange trug if you like, it smells like manure as it spent a day on a farm!

Seriously light and strong wheels. Just can't justify them on top of a fleet of crossmax's.

£145.00 + post. Or collect (sussex or london) for free (obviously).

Thanks for looking.

SOLD

Attachments

• Dt4.jpg
    Dt4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 830
  • DT3.jpg
    DT3.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 829
  • DT2.jpg
    DT2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 828