More surplus that I need to shift.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/darldez1/s ... 160276272/
As ever, cleaned polished, degreased and ready to go. All prices incl. UK mainland postage international members drop me a line
- I'm after:
- Square tapered chainset (may consider an isis/octalink); LX, XT, Raceface etc from the late 90's.
- Yellow/black or red/black tyres.
- Easton Monkey Lite XC carbon risers: 25.4, cut down to approx. 560mm. The laquer is scratched and chipped where it looks like someone has pushed it into a single clamp stem but fibres all fine and intact. A little back to black makes them look fairly presentable!
Ends of bars look to have been clamped with bar ends (on risers, I know ) which has damaged laquer and partially cracked and dented the bar. See pics.
The stressed areas of the bar look to be fine (centre around stem clamp and controls) and as such should still be good for riding but as for the ends, I'll let you decide.
- Flite Trans Am Ti: Nice condition, titanium rails and comfort cut out - some very minor scuffs but I have just treated the leather to some black tinted hide feed and it looks really good. See pics.
- Specialized body geometry saddle: Grey nubuck type leather in excellent shape and pretty light too! - only selling as it doesn't match the new steed!
- 9 spd Sram Plasma shifters: V.good condition with good grips.
- Clipless/platform pedals:
Double sided design in great condition, ideal for the commuter.
- Platform pedals: Old school XT style platform pedal to be used with clips.
Great condition - bearings could do with a spot of grease.
Thats it folks - give me a shout with any other questions