FS: New Voodoo Wanga frame, SS and Gears

geezer

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this frame approximately 2 years ago to build an XC SS type ride, I'm having to reluctantly sell most of the bits for this build as I need the cash.

Totally unused, but has picked up some small storage chips, the colour is really nice, the pics don't do it justice, and a classic Joe Murray design

A very versatile steel frame, with sliding drops including adjuster screws and hanger, so very easy to set up as a single speed or with gears, I have even seen these built up as cyclo cross bikes.

Steel frame
Disc and V-brake compatible, I have the v-brake adapters
I would say it's a medium frame

Size:
From centre of BB to Centre of top tube 14.5"
From centre of BB to top of seat tube 17"
From centre of head tube to centre of seat tube 21. 3/4"
Effective top tube length 22.5"

Any questions, please ask, and pick up is welcomed from North East London

On ebay at the moment for £145 BIN but would sell here for £125 posted no offers

Stupid question really - wasn't going to be bigger than my Mula and could've shimmed anyway!!!

Now just need to measure the steerer on my forks to confirm they'll fit..

Hi have checked my MuniMula (which it will be replacing) and think it might be a bit small - ideally need an 18" :(

Bump

Was on hold then sold, the buyer even paid, but then realised it was slightly small for him so I refunded.

Any questions, just ask.

Yep really is a nice frame.

Link below to the latest Wanga, it has a sizing chart at the bottom for those interested, although the new frames are slightly different and set up with longer travel forks.

http://www.voodoobikes.co.uk/bikes/mountainbikes/wanga

Height Inside Leg (inch/cm) Frame Size

5' 1" - 5' 3" 26" - 30" / 68cm - 76cm 14" - 15"

5' 3" - 5' 8" 30" - 33" / 76cm - 84cm 16" - 17"

5' 8" - 6' 33" - 35" / 84cm - 90cm 18" - 20"

6' - 6' 3" 35" - 36" / 90cm - 92cm 20+"
6' 3" 36" + / 92cm 22+"

Riding one of these everyday at the moment and I have to say they are really nice. I run mine with long rigid forks (460mm a-c) and its perfect - they're designed around a long rigid steel fork that voodoo sell (name escapes me, but I recall it comes in at a whopping 470mm a-c!).

I think these frames are much better than the price bracket they are in (£125 is roughly what I paid for my 2010 frame 6 months ago and I reckon I got a bargain).

:D

Back