WTD - White saddle - SORTED

Yes I saw that, many thanks.

I'm being a bit picky and didn't want a cross breed of bicycle manufacturers on the bike (which is a Trek). :oops:

just took the plunge on a white charge spoon at £20 plus post, and it's well worth it.
Apparently influenced / a copy? of the Selle Flite.
Looks good and quite light, although stated 258g and weighed in at 290...
I wouldn't have minded but my " old git" Flite Alpes was 210g that I replaced it with!

I like the look of the Charge saddles, but a tailor once described me as having an 'ample seat' and I suffer on small saddles on rides longer than an hour. Having never sat on one, is there more padding than a Flite? In the 90's I had a couple of Flite's, but found them bloody uncomfortable with their lack of padding.

I've not ridden it yet :LOL:
certain got more meat on the bone than my Alpes one yes.

I'm more concerned with how long it's going to stay white against the Kula's beaming paintwork! :cool:

Charge are pretty wide (157mm iirc, so similar to Spesh's widest BG offering) and I find them too soft. Sounds like one might be worth a try :)

Taken me over a year to find one I can get on with - recommend either buying cheap & scruffy to try out or mint that you can sell on - Charge have a good following so at worst you shouldn't lose much money! :cool:

got this very good condition selle xo saddle?

saddle-1.jpg

post-1.jpg

OK, now you're most likely thinking that I'm being super picky (and I am), but is the rear plastic protection strip grey?

How much are you looking for too?

Back