Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:09 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm 
Retro Guru

all prices include UK mainland postage (courior or RM 1st class dependent on value) additional photos on request, or follow link at the bottom of the add.
Payment via paypal gift or cheque. i usually send stuff out within 24 hrs (post next day),however it may take 48hrs for the frame and wheels as i've yet to get boxes from one of the local bike shops. Collection from Bristol is also welcome.

One one inbread frame 18" slot dropout (with mech mount) in green - 2nd generation. in very good conditio, however there are a couple of minor chips and scratches here and there - check the additional photos link at the bottom of the add. Only 3 months old. Also included is a silver CNC seat post QR - £110 SOLD

Hope Aheadset in Gold - VGC (just a little mucky), 1&1/8 etc. I think i als have a new star flange nut if required -£35 SOLD
Image ** cant seem to get the photo link to work, so check the album link at the bottom of the add or message me and i'll send you the photo.

Hope Pro2 wheels - front on a WTB Speeddisc rim, rear on DT Swiss E540, supplied with tyres and tubes Front Maxxis High Roller 2.1 62a, rear Maxxis Advantage 2.1 70a. £180 SOLD

Avid Juicy 5 levers, front Juicy 5 caliper, rear Juicy 3 caliper with 160mm discs and mounting hardwear, 1no 160mm avid speeddisc and 1no 160mm Ashima 'Air' rotor £75 SOLD

Raceface Evolve XC cranks with diaboulous BB (no rings, but can supply bolts if required) £35 SOLD

Stem: Easton EA90 90mm. Bars: Easton EA50 mid rise, 685mm. the pair for £20 (will not split) SOLD

Charge Spoon saddle in brown (Small 10mm rip to under side but fine other wise) with matching grips £20 SOLD

XT spds, one has more of the black worn off than the other, but both in good working condition (no cleats) £30 SOLD

Some extra photos of some of the items (frame, cranks etc) are avalible here: http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/skinheadjc/on%20one%20sale/?start=all

Last edited by skinheadjc on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 am 
Retro Guru

bump - all items now on ebay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:48 am 
Retro Guru

all items now sold!!