Pace RC300 F1 16.5 inc XTR chainset & Chris heasdset

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm not using this as i should. :( Its in incredible condition and has only one noticeable mark on the top tube (this was caused buy a disk rotor in the boot of the car), still nowt major. I'll add a up close picture for you.
I've had a few Pace's now and i'm amazed how light by comparison this is (complete bike is under 21lbs and i've not built it as weight weenie).
Take a look at the build thread in my signiture for loads of pictures and further details. Truth be told all my previous Pace's where bought in search of an RC300 in this size, so you could say its taken 5+ (and all the years before wanting one) to get hold of this! I've only ever seen them in 18' plus sizes!
I'd consider a swap for something different? Ideally looking for a Scott scale carbon or Ti again (17/18') but i'm blowing hot and cold at the mo! Would prefer a hardtail and geared but maybe a full susser? I'm in no major rush to sell or swap as its making a very elaborate commuter :shock:

So frame (16.5' to top of the top tube, 17' top of seat tube), Chris King Headset and XTR M950 chainset & BB posted in the UK for £625 i'm willing to post over the pond but you'll have to meet the extra cost.

Attachments

• RC300.jpg
    RC300.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 800
  • IMG_2750.JPG
    IMG_2750.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_2754.JPG
    IMG_2754.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 669
Specialized epic 2008 of any interest at all? Other than that I'm running out of none pace bikes to offer in exchange!

I've got a Litespeed Unicoi 2002 that I'm thinking of selling. It's probably a bit too big though, I think it's 19"...

I also have a DNA Tube Ti in 16", with 2002 SID Race Ti forks. Would be a bit more of a wrench to let that go though.

Would either of those be of interest?

Hi, would there be any chance of some extra pictures please? Ive been looking into buying a new pace rc104 frameset as I didn't think I'd ever find one of these in this size but this is really tempting me now! Also would you consider selling the forks with it? Please send pics to email witheld now! Thanks.

Gents... As i expected a fair bit of interest! Drop me PM's with a few pictures of what you've got and what you'd propose please.
Bowsho if i where you i'd edit out your email address from a public forum dude, spam etc. Will drop you an email now mate. Forks can go as well but hadn't thought of a price. We can work that out though. Had been considering an RC104 myself as well as everything else :roll:

Made an error. Its the bottom down tube thats got the small marks on. Nothing major. Its in beautiful condition! Not even any chain slap!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 671
  • IMG_2751.JPG
    IMG_2751.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 671
  • IMG_2749.JPG
    IMG_2749.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 671
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 671
Stop riding this immediately. Seatpost is way too high up and these are rare enough as it is without you breaking yours.

Also it looks silly.

Anyway, I can get hold of a new RC104 for you if you are up for a deal of some kind....

Back