For Sale:1999 Kona Explosif £300 SOLD

selkirk

Retro Newbie
I bought this bike in 1999 for £999.99 reduced from £1,249.99. I still have the receipt. It's not been ridden much. I’m getting rid of it because I have knee problems, so I never ride it, and it’s taking up space that I really need.

As you will be able to see from the photos when I can post them, it has Shimano derailleurs and shifters, and Marzocchi bomber forks. If you have questions about the rest of the spec I’ll try my best to answer them.

I’m including a Kryptonite New York lock (with two keys), and flat and SPD pedals.

The seat is a bit torn. One of the hand grips is ripped. I think there’s a spoke missing from one wheel, but you’re not buying it for the wheels, are you? Otherwise in good condition. After a brief browse of this forum I would say that the frame is in excellent condition compared to others of a similar age. I think it’s an 18 inch frame.

Collect only from near Tooting Broadway (London).

I don’t think PMs work yet, after only 2 posts? When do PMs work, and when can I post photos?

You can call or text me on 07830 311980, my name is Kingsley.

hi,

you need to post a selling price as per forum regulations.

photos can be hosted on imageshack or flickr or ...

Harryburgundy":1g9ugavo said:
xced":1g9ugavo said:
hi,

you need to post a selling price as per forum regulations.

photos can be hosted on imageshack or flickr or ...

It's in the title ;) :LOL:
Thanks Harryburgundy ;)

xced":1g9ugavo said:
No prob xced :LOL:

Apparently I need 5 posts before I can post URL's/Links. Photos are on flickr, but I can't point you in their direction yet.

I'll post some here when I can. (PMs are now working, suburbanreuban I've PMd you)

Back