sold can someone remove pretty please

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard77

Dirt Disciple
Hello due to a new project i am now selling my stumpjumper fsr 120 frame its a 2005 in bright red and 19 inch with the fox lockout shock and specialized seat post.
It is in good condition not going to win any beauty contests but has no cracks or dents just age and use related marks ,all bearings are good and bushes still nice and tight and the all important shock works perfectly in all settings and lock out works great too as it was serviced by TF in march.
Can e mail loads of pics if needed and will post very well packaged with fedex next day service inclusive of the price of £110 any questions just ask cheers

richard77":6rgm8s2o said:
Hello due to a new project i am now selling my stumpjumper fsr 120 frame its a 2005 in bright red and 19 inch with the fox lockout shock and specialized seat post.
It is in good condition not going to win any beauty contests but has no cracks or dents just age and use related marks ,all bearings are good and bushes still nice and tight and the all important shock works perfectly in all settings and lock out works great too as it was serviced by TF in march.
Can e mail loads of pics if needed and will post very well packaged with fedex next day service inclusive of the price of £110 any questions just ask cheers

What happened to my request for pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back