1999 ish Kona Stinky Five For Sale

ashhall29

Retro Newbie
I am farely new to this site so apologies if I break any ground rules.

I wanted to be totally honest about the condition of this bike so the potential new owner has no suprises so forgive my detailed descriptions below.

I have a Kona Stinky 5 18 " for sale. I believe this was built in 1999 and I am the second person to own this. The bike is now in need of some care and attention and a re-spray tbh. No cracks or dents though. The rear swing arm looks as though it has had some work done to it near the drop outs as they are matt silver almost like they have been sanded down (pictures will show this.
The colour is Lime Green/Orange & Black.
Come with a set of black year 2000 Marzocchi Bomber Junior T triple clamp forks in great condition - no damage
Pair of Halo combat rims in White on Alivio hubs - good condition
IRC Mythos tyres - only months old
New Diore rear mech
Truvative black cracks with flat platform silver pedals
Titec hellbent seat with KORE seat post
Easton handlebars with Peaty lock on grips
HS33 maguras hydraulic rim brakes (these have been painted black) by previous owner.
Fox rear shock is in great working order however I believe the swin arm bushes need some attention as there is a little bit of play.
Bottom bracket is getting ready for being replaced as it has some play

Other than that this bike is in good condition and would make a good little project for somebody.

Considering the parts and condition I think a fair price would be £225 ono but I am open to realistic offers

I live in Chesterfield Derbyshire and would prefer a collection if possible

I will get the pictures posted onto the site tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for looking

Ash
ashley.hall@postoffice.co.uk
hallashley29@yahoo.co.uk
[/img]

Back