RockShox Super Deluxe / Trunion Mount / STS LTS Bits /Genes

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just removed the shock from my recently aquired sts frame and it's well and truly knackered so I am in need of a replacement.
Trunion type shock needed. A risse genesis or fox with a converted mount will be just as nice if not better.

I've seen the fox kit on ebay and I'm not paying £310 + customs. Too steep for me when the frame worked out cheap. (who would of thought a set of Stratos MX6's would go for a ton.)

Also after another trunion mount as I've got a new fox trunion shock which is about 2mm bigger than the rockshox so will have a go at getting it to fit, not optimistic though.

Any other LTS/STS bits considered.
Also still in need of a set of clamp on Pace V Brake mounts.

sorry for the double post but they kinda fit into both catergories i think(just)
Many Thanks in advance
Chris

Gutted, I left that STS go because I cba to deal with the MX6 selling on! :D

Awesome deal you got there even if the shock is blown!

I have an LTS-1 so I know your pain, I hope a good shock turns up. I talked to Risse Racing a while back and they wanted a more reasonable $198 plus $28 shipping on a Genesis air, direct from MFG...maybe worth a shot if they still do them.

Will probably get a genesis. Emailed them today.
The annoying thing is I was looking at sts frames about a year ago and there were nos shocks all over eBay for around the £30 mark. Nearly bOught one to stick in a drawer.
Oh well hindsight and all that.

Back