Rockshox J2's, Kore stem, old wheel

reptile smile

Devout Dirtbag
Hi all,

A few bits and pieces:

Kore stem
Black, mechanically fine, cosmetically well-loved. £8 posted.

Rockshox J2's
Cosmetically not bad - a few marks, as expected. They work fine, though seem to leak a little damping oil on to the stanchion. Stanchions are in good nick, so presume the seal at the top has perished - easy fix if so, and I've ridden them lots like this, so I don't know... 1 and 1/8, 185 steerer. £25 posted.

7 speed 'nothing-to-write-home-about' wheel. No name hub on not-much-of-a-name rim, 7 speed, inc no-name quick release - £8 posted? (reflectors were a present from my mum (actually, they weren't but a hi-vis vest was...))

Kenda Nevegal - love these tyres. 2.35 width, feels like being on a monster truck. Sale is for front, which has bucketloads of wear left (indeed, barely any wear, as you can see from the pics), and I may even wash it for you. Will throw in the rather-more-worn rear for free (tyres are identical - just noted it as a rear as that's why it's so worn...) - £8.50 posted

Bank transfer preferred, paypal as last resort ;)

Mike, more pics are here. If there's something more specific you want, do let me know, and I'll photograph that for you.

I've hand-compressed the forks a few times to try and show the oil. I can't see it coming from one place, such as would indicate a tear in the seal or a dent in the stanchion, hence my diagnosis, and they are very simple internally - but I'm not an Sram expert. Indeed, I'm not an expert on many things...

Like I said, if there's anything else you need, just say - oh, and I have the brake posts too. Will throw them in if you wish...

Back