Hello everyone, I'm selling my Merlin XLM titanium bike, due to on-going knee and ankle problems. I've kitted it out to a very high standard:
1. Merlin XLM 13.5"titanium frame, the best bike I've ever ridden. Used but in very good clean condition, I'm very fussy about my bikes. I paid over £1600 for the frame alone.
2. Pace RC 38 Air force forks, Pace alloy stem and a Chris King Head set.
3. Race Face Turbine LP Crankset, plus ISIS Titanium bottom bracket.
4. XTR shifters Plus rear mech, front mech is a XT.
5. X-Lite Titanium Pro Bar.
6. Eastone CT" 27.2 carbon Post.
7. Recently upgrade (July 2007) to the brakes to full XTR Disc, plus a new set of hand built wheels, spec: XTR 975 splined hubs, XC717 black rims plus DT revolution spokes. The total upgrade cost was £450. Since this upgrade, I think I've covered about 300 miles.
I would like keep the bike, but it's been stood in my garage now for over a year. And to be honest, I don't think that I will ever be into MTB riding in the near future.
I'm looking for £1400ono, as in total the bike has cost me close to £4500 and the frame still retails for about £2500. If you require any more information please call me on 07887888574. Pictures available.