19" 02 Kona Kula for sale - SOLD

Nick C

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Don't really want to sell this, but I've been spending too much money recently and this has been sat for a couple of months unloved.

19" 2002 Kona Kula, it's been powder coated prior to my purchase, a few dinks from use, but nothing major. Could happily be built up and ridden as it stands. The frame accepts canti, V or disc brakes. There are no brake boss bolts, but blanking bolts are inserted. I'll include the Salsa seat clamp, a neoprene chainstay guard and an FSA headset.

These are very light frames, certainly lighter than the Explosif of the same year. I bought this from a chap who'd bought it only for the parts on the bike, the gentleman who sold it to him had it built up sub 20lb.

HT = 130mm | TT = 570mm | ST = 485mm

If you need any additional information, please ask.

£125.00 - SOLD

kona_kula_001.jpg

kona_kula_002.jpg

kona_kula_003.jpg

kona_kula_004.jpg

kona_kula_005.jpg

kona_kula_006.jpg

Pip has just contacted me and kindly pointed out that this is a 19" frame. He's correct, I hadn't measured it after buying it as an 18" frame!

HT = 130mm | TT = 570mm | ST = 485mm

Will consider offers now I know it's actually too large for what I wanted anyway. Just remember that I paid £145, so please don't offer me £20. :cool:

Kula sizing

Can you tell me where your measuring from, exactly, to get the measurements, C-C etc, as I can't find anything, anywhere on 02 kona sizes/geometry and I would like to compare it to my current frame to see if its a goer.

Cheers

Back