Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:27 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm 
Posh Mark
Posh Mark
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:49 pm
Posts: 5982
Location: As far from the city as you can be ....
Could I take this please:

Image

Pop me over your payment details and we can go from there :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:33 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 252
Location: The Dizzy Heights Of Coventry
letmetalktomark wrote:
Could I take this please:

Image

Pop me over your payment details and we can go from there :D


yor more than welcome to it fella


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:42 am 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm
Posts: 3809
Pace monsters these ahve had a hard life!!! they still work fine but need a re-build
£45 posted


Dibs :!:

Would love better pics please??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:46 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 252
Location: The Dizzy Heights Of Coventry
mikeekim89 wrote:
Pace monsters these ahve had a hard life!!! they still work fine but need a re-build
£45 posted


Dibs :!:

Would love better pics please??


i will pm you some pics tomorrow fella


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 am 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm
Posts: 3809
Jay wrote:
mikeekim89 wrote:
Pace monsters these ahve had a hard life!!! they still work fine but need a re-build
£45 posted


Dibs :!:

Would love better pics please??


i will pm you some pics tomorrow fella


Good stuff mate. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 252
Location: The Dizzy Heights Of Coventry
mikeekim89 wrote:
Jay wrote:
mikeekim89 wrote:
Pace monsters these ahve had a hard life!!! they still work fine but need a re-build
£45 posted


Dibs :!:

Would love better pics please??


i will pm you some pics tomorrow fella


Good stuff mate. 8)


pm sent fella


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:36 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:38 pm
Posts: 2468
Location: Coventry
Jay wrote:
mikeekim89 wrote:
Jay wrote:
mikeekim89 wrote:
Pace monsters these ahve had a hard life!!! they still work fine but need a re-build
£45 posted


Dibs :!:

Would love better pics please??


i will pm you some pics tomorrow fella


Good stuff mate. 8)



pm sent fella





Can I have some pics too incase Mikeekim89 drops out? Ta. 8)
That Quake is boner-tastic too. Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:03 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 252
Location: The Dizzy Heights Of Coventry
jimmy5willy pm sent fella


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:22 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 252
Location: The Dizzy Heights Of Coventry
Bump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 5650
Location: Gorleston-on-sea (If there is a bright center to the universe this is place furthest from it
Hi Jay

Are the cups on the headset steel or alloy please :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group