FS: 2007 YETI 575 Large frame in Team Turquoise SOLD

Deveron53

Senior Retro Guru
£475 inc shipping to mainland UK.
Will ship to Europe at cost. Signed for only.

Condition is very good. No dents! There are some cosmetic chips and scratches to the paintwork, it's an all-mountain bike and it's been ridden all over the mountains! No major crashes, I went over the handlebars twice in the whole 4 years I've had it. It was almost unused for about 18 months of it's life while I was working away from home, most blemishes are from storage!
I bought it new and collected it in person from Bromley bikes. It was used for the occasional trip to Cannock but mostly just mild xc stuff until last Summer when I moved to Sheffield.
The shock was tested last month by my LBS and declared good, works perfectly on all propedal settings.
I am including a pot of turquoise touch-up paint (it's in the photos). I bought it a few weeks ago but didn't get around to using it. I've left the paint as-is, just washed it and given it a quick wipe down.
The bearings are 100%, the main pivots were done about 2 months ago with Enduro Max ones from Goldtec. The other bearings were checked and replaced as necessary last summer. This bike has not seen a lot of rain though!
Included is a M751 front derailleur of the correct type and a bonus item of a pair of little-used Duffs in Yeti colours size 10.

Attachments

• yeti4.JPG
    yeti4.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,548
  • yeti3.JPG
    yeti3.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,548
  • yeti2.JPG
    yeti2.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,548
  • yeti1.JPG
    yeti1.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,548
Love the colour coded Duffs
thumbsup.gif

Yes, part ex list:

1. Nukeproof Mega frame. Black, Large.

2, err, that's it.

Sorry, being facetious! :oops: Cash only, new frame is in my LBS waiting for me to turn up and pay...

it's sold pp now. I had to put the ebay price up while i was negotiating! Sorry if you were one of the watchers.

Back