Specialized Enduro 2003 frame

bhill22

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
For sale 1 off Specialized Enduro 2003 frame

Size medium

The frame is in a used condition, no cranks or dings but with a few paint chips and rubs but this is a 8 year old mountain bike frame, I have show the worse if you need more pics just ask,

The shock bushes have no play and the bearing are fine with no play, the bottom bracket treads are good and english

Unparalleled all-day-ride versatility from this sweet chassis - FSR technology, TransForm Monocoque frame ORE technology down tube, butted rear triangle, sealed cartridge bearing at each pivot, adj. Geometry and on the fly adjustable travel thanks to the ITch Switch. (100/130mm)

£50 posted

Why was it so cheap - because I did not have a clue what it is worth - obviously I got it wrong :oops:

I wont pull it I will just put it down to experience, oh and l have quite a few more bits to sell so maybe some more bargains to be had :LOL:

Jamabike is first and said I will send him some pics for some reason I could not do it at the top

sorry not meaning to question wether it is legit or not, there are just a few threads on the forum at the min about stolen property and the legitimacy of ownership.

someone really is getting a bargain with that though :shock:

Its completly legit, i have had to many bikes stollen from my garage, it really p.... me off, and they never catch them and when they do they never get what they deserve!

Out of interest pm please with what I should have asked for it! it wont affect the sale they will get it for what I said

Attachments

• IMGP0813.JPG
    IMGP0813.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,525
  • IMGP0814.JPG
    IMGP0814.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,525
  • IMGP0814.JPG
    IMGP0814.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,525
Back