FS 99-00 19' Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Frame

O'Neal

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
Have for sale a 99-00 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Frame.
The frame size is 19' inch, measured from the top of the seat tube to centre of the bottom bracket.

I had the frame stripped down and fully re-sprayed last year with Ford Tibetan Gold and the rear part with Ford Roman Bronze.
Both paints can be bought from Halfords or similar if you need to re-touch the paint at a later date.

Has a few little chips in the paint from being in storage, and from when I test fitted everything together.

The frame comes bare as in the picture, has no bolts or bearings etc.
BETD, or planet x can supply you with an after market rear link, bearings and bolts readily available on ebay.

Plan was to build the bike to my own spec but have since bought a new bike hence the sale. Would make a good little project for someone.

I'm looking for £35 delivered.

Pictures:
12-1.jpg

18.jpg

13.jpg

frame.jpg

Photoshop of what it could look like once fully built:
photoshop.jpg

PayPal only please,
Will not send outside of the UK.
Any questions please ask,
Thanks

If thats an FSR XC, then the following may be helpful

I have an original linkage for sale £7.50 posted

New unfitted chainstay bearings (from BETD) and the bolt that goes through chainstay to attach to frame, the bolt comes complete with spacer washers. £15 posted (Sold)

Martin..

Bump again!

Will swap for any of these kcnc parts pref in gold/blue colour to make up for the price:
qr skewers, 1 1/8 headset, headset spacers, 34.9 seatclamp, 31.6 seatpost, crank bolts, ceramic jockey wheels, jockey wheel bolts, 160+140 rotors + adaptors

Back