garage clearout

sausagefingers

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
having a clearout.i'm up for swaps,offers and pickups get discount.
all prices include postage but let me know if i'm way out and all pictures are here
http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m453 ... 1QQtppZZ24

shimano m525 disc brakes.in excellent condition,the rear pipe has been cut to remove it from internal routing.come with qr skewers but no discs or mounts - £45

mavic xc717 rims on deore hubs.cosmetically they are in excellent with only a small mark on one sticker,bearings are rough so could do with looking at - £70 SOLD

easton ec90 bars.560mm wide,3 degree sweep and only 99g.very good condition - £30

shimano deore m510 shifters.very good condition and work perfectly - £12 SOLD

shimano deore m510 front mech 31.8.excellent cosmetic condition and works perfectly - £8 SOLD

shimano deore m510 rear mech.very good cosmetic condition with only minor marking but works perfectly.could do with a clean - £12 SOLD

orange supercross 2 riser bars,650mm wide.good condition with most of the marks covered by grips + stem - £10 SOLD

tioga stem,90mm.ok condition with a fair few very light scratches - £8 SOLD

specialized phenom 143 saddle.couple of small scuffs on corners and a small tear on underneath edge which has been repaired.good looking saddle with plenty of life left in it - £14

onza brake boosters £10

think i also have a pair of v8's somewhere.if anyone's interested in these i'll dig them out for pics but i think that's it for now SOLD

cheers,mick

Hi Mick, good lady catch you sneaking something else into the garage...? ;) :LOL:

I'm tempted to give that Phenom a try, but if I fail to resurrect my calipers I'll need some discs too - how long are the hoses on your's (allowing for reconnecting the rear) please?

Hope all funds are to go towards something fat & ally! :cool:

hi roly,
no email received yet for the saddle

hi pete,
i've been sneeking that much stuff into my garage it was looking like ali babba's cave :LOL: ,it's time to get rid of stuff i know i'm not going to use anymore.i'll have a measure of the hoses and get back to you.if you can collect or meet up i'll make it £40

cheers,mick

Righto,sorry about the late reply.rear hose is roughly 1340mm long.
All funds are going to something ** cough cough modern cough cough * :oops:
:D

Cheers

Blimey, that's loads, I don't remember you being a giant... :LOL:

I'm going to have a go at my calipers tomorrow, if they don't free up then I'll happily take them off your hands :D Sounds like Roly has firsts on the saddle, so I'll wait to see what the missing email leads to! ;) :LOL:

Back