White Brothers fork + KORE stem

ylwgto

Retro Guru
I'm selling a 2000 White Brothers Pro Forx DC 110 Downhill dual crown suspension fork. It is really neat annodized aluminum set up in excellent cosmetic condition.
The stanchions are scratch free. The lowers have minor scuffs, but the decals and dropouts are in good shape. These have a disc tab and v-brake bosses as well. The seals seem to be good and the fork doesn't leak anything. It also seems to compresses and rebounds well, although one leg seems to be a bit more pressurized than the other. Springs in upper legs are in good shape and the caps can be removed to change to a heavier spring rate if you can find them. Everythng is made from metal...no plasticin sight.
Steerer is 8.5" x 1 1/8" and I will include a vintage Kore 1 1/8" x 97mm DH stem in yellow and a black top cap/bolt/starnut combo (installed).
I never rode these forks, just tested them prior to breaking down the bike they were on.
Only looking for $90 + shipping from USA.
PM with questions and for pics (include your email if you want pics), as my pics are too large to post on the forum. Thanks!

Back