09 Fox Float 32RL 140mm in ex condition. NOW FOR SALE

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got some minty, barely used 140 floats, currently on my D-jab.
Work perfectly, barely a mark on them.

Edit..these are the RL model.

As its not selling I thought I might try some lesser travel fox.

So looking for some fox 120s...or some adjustable travel forks of similar type/quality. White would be great...but not a deal breaker.

1" 1/8, 190 steerer +, LO a must.

D-jab2011_0409_152732.jpg

D-jab2011_0312_142804.jpg

Narrowed this down to needing a white set.. or green !

Must be equal or better...

Fox, RS, manitou, Magura etc....120mm with LO...or adjustable travel max.

Standard QR.

Will add cash for right fork.

K

Silly question perhaps, why don't you just fit a 20mm spacer an reduce the travel on the forks you have? According to Fox all 32mm Float forks can be reduced to as little as 80mm.

http://www.mojostore.co.uk/acatalog/For ... acers.html

http://service.foxracingshox.com/consumers/index.htm look under the heading QuickTech:Forks

I did a set of Floats last night. Depressurise the fork, remove the air-side top cap. Undo the bottom nut and push the air-side spring assembly out through the top of the fork. At this stage you'll be covered in oil if you forgot to get a drip tray like I did. :oops: Fit the spacer, slide the air-spring assembly back in, add the required amount of fork oil to the bottom then push the assembly all the way through and tighten the nut up. Pour Float fluid in the top, re-fit the air top cap, add air. Done.

I didn't even take the forks out of the frame.

SP

Could do I suppose..though I am a little nervous about dismantling forks for some strange reason...and try to avoid it at all costs.. :(

K

And you don't take the risk of losing some decent forks and gaining some shockers... :roll:
Fork internals really are very simple- far simpler than they used to be...
There's progress for you! :D

Hi mate, if you're still interested in a pair of white F120s, I have a set of F120 RLCs as picture on my Uzzi in my signature..

Lemme know if you're interested :cool:

Have now bought some 120s, so these are now for sale.

In VGC, with only the slightest signs of use.

I think they may be 2008 models though, due to the IS disc mount.

Delivered for £275 .

K

Latest posts

Back