Intense, Super Nova, L&M Cranks, xtr, Monsters

carter711

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I forgot I had this thread running! I've reduced everything as I'm going to be moving soon and I've far too many bike components!

I have LOADS of late 90's/early 90s DH/freeride parts to sell, starting off is a few parts that I have to hand...

Payment by Paypal please.
Prices include 1st class recorded delivery within the UK

Pictures here: http://carter711.pinkbike.com/album/For-sale-stuff/

MANITOU XVERT 180MM DUAL CROWN SUPERNOVA CARBON PRO FORKS:
Excellent condition. All adjustment works, a few marks on the decals and some light scratches near the axle clamp.
Includes fully working Hope O4 front brake, no disc. Needs bleeding. £350

INTENSE TAZER FS FRAME:
Excellent mechanical conditon, swingarm is scratched and chipped.
No play, no cracks, no shock. BB threads clean. Includes RaceFace seatpost, clamp, FSA headset and Hope C4 brake (excluding rotor) £160

L&M DH CRANKS, 44T CHAINRING, MRP AND UN52 68MM BB:
Excellent mechanical condition, would need a going over with some metal polish to really sparkle. Bearings smooth and tight. Crank and BB tapers are perfect with no play. Missing one chainring bolt (easy replacement) £50

M952 XTR RAPID RISE 9 SPEED REAR MECH:
In full clean working order, the jockey wheels are in very good condition and do not need replacing. £30

DMR V12 PEDALS, RED:
Excellent mechanical condition, all pins present £SOLD

MANITOU XVERT Ti CARBON DUAL CROWN FORKS:
http://carter711.pinkbike.com/album/Man ... Ti-Carbon/
The spring preload works although the compression damping doesn't seem to make all that much difference.
One of the axle pinch bolts is missing but all threads are fine, so it simply needs replacing.
Steerer is 217mm and 1.1/8.
£85

carter711":5h7cmepw said:
M951 XTR 8 SPEED XTR SHIFTER:
Again in excellent used condition, display window is bright and fully working. £18

Do you think I might be able to get this for a cheeky £15 with cheapo postage please...? :) Can PP after work this afternoon.

elPedro666 said:
carter711 said:
M951 XTR 8 SPEED XTR SHIFTER:
Again in excellent used condition, display window is bright and fully working. £18

Do you think I might be able to get this for a cheeky £15 with cheapo postage please...? :) Can PP after work this afternoon.

Yea that sounds like a deal, I'll PM you my PP details now..

Latest posts

Back