BETD Specialized FSR XC 99-00 frame bits + fr Mechs

mcriley

Dirt Disciple
SOLD: FSR XC 99/00 Original chainstays £15 ono with new BETD bearings not fitted Includes bolt to attach to frame and the 2 spacer washers.
chainstays.JPG

SOLD: XT 739 E-type front mech £10 (missing bolt that bolts to frame)
SOLD: LX E-type front Mech £6 (missing bolt that bolts to frame)
also
SOLD: XT 737 31.8 high clamp top pull £10

SOLD: Fox Float R in working order. £30
SOLD: BETD adjustable travel linkage (Gives 90mm, 110mm and 130mm travel. With 2 ride heights for each travel setting) £35
SOLD: BETD rear disk seat stays (Stiffer and disc mount) £35
SOLD: Seatstays A-Link bearings are 6 months old.

Thanks for looking

Martin

don't suppose you have one of the specialized disc brake adapters for the original ones do you? they bolte donto the v-brake mount and LH dropout...

Si F

Sorry don't have a disc adapter, I know the sort you mean I had 6-7 years ago :) There was one on singletrackworld about a month ago, dunno if it ever sold, maybe worth a search

Pics also added

twain":37diol0w said:
will those chainstays fit on my 98 fsr ground control?

Which 98 FSR? I had the 98 Extreme - the chainstay from that is a different width to the one shown for the '99 FSR.

LongboardSi":2o6sqpe6 said:
don't suppose you have one of the specialized disc brake adapters for the original ones do you? they bolte donto the v-brake mount and LH dropout...

Si F

Its called a Shark fin and very desirable but also very hard to find I looked for 3 months and never saw one anywhere so opted for the les bulky and lighter A2 Z adapter for my 99 FSR :D

I'm not sure the A2Z works that well on the FSR - mine had the '98 Extreme had an A2Z and a broken dropout.
I've now got the sharkfin on my '99 Elite - it for sale :)

I might have a chainstay for a '98 FSR in the garage - I'l check later

Can I ask - do those chainstay's come with the washers?

Latest posts

Back