The Loft Sale Thread, 27.05.2011 DT Hugi, Hayes, Flite.

sastusbulbas

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Still stuff to clear out my loft, so I will have a lot of stuff for sale, more may follow depending but there is a lot to clear, prefer to sell here than list on eBay.

When looking at prices please remember all prices include UK postage ( usually recorded unless too large) and I usually pack very very well and usually deliver promp, Wheels properly packed in boxes. If you want to pay via PayPal, as Gift only please, I will accept cheque or PO if you want to wait.

I am very open to offers and advice on prices. PM me. I don't get time to keep up with current prices on eBay and the forum so go easy on me ;)

PM's are usually replied to before posts on the end of the thread, so if you are interested in anything or have a query PM first please :) This also means I get a heads up via email!

Oh n PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! feedback can be left here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81183 :D Many thanks to those that have left feedback. For those that have bought off me but not, feel free to, and PM me if I have not returned the favour :)

➡️ Mavic X317 32h disc brake rim, new never used, old style more akin to the XM717 disc rim than the latest XM317 I believe? (It was the disc only equivalent of the Mavic X517) £18

➡️ Shimano F&R LX M585 C-Lock hubs 32h silver with skewers, rear never used, front had been laced once. £28 For the pair.

➡️ Shimano Disc brake Rotors C-Lock 160* RT53 but with no lock ring. £6 each. (£4 each if bought with above hubs)

➡️ Hayes Stroker Carbon F&R Disc brakes with 160mm rotors. Very good condition. Removed from a Marin Rift Zone SE some time back, currently retail for around £300 a pair. £150 or nearest offer.

DSCF9038.jpg

DSCF9040.jpg

DSCF9041.jpg

DSCF9042.jpg

DSCF9043.jpg

➡️ Hugi 240 32h hubs laced with DT Revolution spokes 3x to Mavic X517 Ceramic Rims. These are in nice condition, very light, and come with DT skewers too. Cost a lot more than my asking price when I had them built. May also include Conti Tyres shown in pic for a little extra. £240 ono.

pics131-1.jpg

pics133-1.jpg

pics132-1.jpg

➡️ Flite Titanium Saddle Reasonable Condition. Would come up very nice with a clean and a bit of shoe polish, but thought I would show it as is. stamped on bottom 09-87 at back 95 at nose, with red Logo on rear, yellow logo at front. £28

070-3.jpg

072-2.jpg

073-1.jpg

078-2.jpg

➡️ Acera Rear Mech. £4

083.jpg

➡️ Acera Front 31.8 Mech. £4

122.jpg

➡️ Tektro F&R Road Brakes with no brake blocks. £6

081.jpg

➡️ Budget hub set, 32h 135mm 8spd/9spd rear. £7 the pair (I have two pairs)

091-1.jpg

➡️ Breakaway alloy bolt. green 25mm (blue is sold) for what mechs I am not sure? £4

116-1.jpg

➡️ Fizik Gel kit for road bars, helps reduce vibration, hand fatigue. £4 (I have a couple of these)

020-3.jpg

028-4.jpg

➡️ Minoura Bottle Cage £3

126.jpg

➡️ Budget Vuelta brake blocks as new, sets of four (IE F+R) £4 each set (I have a few, good for winter hack bikes etc)

018-2.jpg

➡️ Seat Post shim, 29.4-27.2 never used. £3

041-4.jpg

➡️ Judy Cart, NOS, 60-65mm. £30

094-1.jpg

silly question time ...whats the Judy cartridge for , I mean what will it fit and its purpose ?

puts a tin hat on :eek:

DegsUk":19r8r9z2 said:
silly question time ...whats the Judy cartridge for , I mean what will it fit and its purpose ?

puts a tin hat on :eek:

For early 90's Judy SL and XC, 63mm travel cart. Maybe someone has a broken one and wants to replace it?

Back